Animal Rescue groups hold a special place in my heart for the work that you do. Full Disclosure – I am a cat person, but all animals deserve a loving home free from abuse and neglect. To help further your cause, I’d like to work with your rescue organization in the following way:
- My time and talent to take photos of your animals, providing you with digital images suitable for print and online use
- Exposure on my website when I blog about selected animals
- 10% off Photographic Services and Products for your fostering families
- Donation back to your rescue for photographic client referred to me by your rescue
- Provide ‘Fur-ever Day’ Sessions for adopting families (or foster failures) at a reduced fee.
In return, I ask that you:
- Credit me as the photographer
- Allow the use of the photographs for my marketing purposes
- Refer others to my business
I can’t foster animals and I don’t have the free time to spend at adoption events, but I can take photographs and talk up the animals who are waiting for a good home. I would love to work with your group.
If this sounds like something that would be mutually beneficial, please contact me for more information!